quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Why all this scandal??? ¬¬"""""

Man! I was revolted some days ago and today I got revolted again ¬¬" Why? Simple! The behavior of many fans!
  • I'm fan of a lot of bands and singers! I really admire their work for example: -Cinema Bizarre! That I'm totally crazy for them and know every step they do; -Tokio Hotel, that is almost the same feeling I have for CB; -My Chemical Romance, that during my adolescent I was too crazy; - The Used; -Lovex; -Three Days grace and so on...
  • Their lyrics are marvelous, the rhythm are like lilies *---* And some of them, like CB and MCR, I admire a lot their opinions about many things and themes! And now I come with the main point! I like them because their music, because of what they look be (talking about personality!)! Not because I think some of them beautiful, or "I want to have kids", or " I wanna marry" and more of these stupids things!
  • I know IS NORMAL fans get attracted for their appearance, and juuuuuuuuust after think about theirs songs... Is normal fans dream with the day they'll bump into their Idols in the middle of the street and will receive an autograph, and take some photos...Is normal "fall in love" for your Idol and imagine how will be if they live together, the day of marry, that special night with a romantic, or wild, sex... But everything needs a limit!And 80% (I know I'm being very positive u.ú) don't know this limits! They invade their privacy, they think they can judge their friends or who they're dating! And do A LOT OF SCANDALS!
  • It's incredible how, for them, no one single women, especially who they are dating, deserves them, or are B*tchs, or just want to know about their money, or are TOO(...)OOO Ugly, and blah blah blah u.ú! Of course ¬¬ because for these fans just themselves are able to stay with them! ¬¬"
  • I think that should have respect! If you see your idol dating you must get quiet and give support! Think! they're with that person because THEY WANT AND THEY LOVE! So don't say a lot of bad words for them! Let they date, let they marry! And stop to dream so high like this! They'll not date you! Just in case of meet you in a party and "oh! love at first sight!*--* "come on! This is real life, not a fairy tale!
  • I had my phase of love: when I was 16, I was crazy for Gerard Way- MCR's vocal, and dream with a lot of things and say that we'll get marry... and all these blah blah blah... but when started to appear rumors about his girlfriend, and after he appeared married, I support! If I tell you that I didn't get sad and upset I'd be lie, but even like that I NEVER! REALLY NEVER! Sad bad things about those girls who appeared with him, NEVER sad he was with the wrong person, NEVER done all of these offensive things! On the contrary! I ever support him! Think! If your idol is happy, be happy too!
  • They're old enough to see what is, or isn't, good for their lives!
  • I'm talking about it because I'm tired of seeing lot of fans of CB and TH talking very bad about their "girlfriends". Yu from cinema Bizarre is dating a girl called Vanessa... Man xD You don't have idea how was the hell when appeared their photos on the internet... luck that most of fans start to get quiet but most of them said she's a B*tch, come on! Calm down! He can date everyone he wants!... Have the rumours about Georg Listing being date Taylor swift, and A LOT OF FANS are saying that she's ugly, she doesn't sing anything, she's ridiculous! COME ON! SHE'S VERY VERY BEAUTIFULL AND VERY VERY SEXY AND SING VERY VERY WELL! ¬¬ And the case of Tom Kaulitz with Chantelle Paige , appear photos of them kissing and so on... Man XD if you saw the comments their fans have done... i got totally stressed today...leave them alone xD
  • The only thing I can think about all of it is: SELFISH AND ENVY!...Man! think! I know you WANT to be there with your idol, but you're not! So wish luck for them, happiness , much love...instead of feeling envy! And stop to be selfish! they deserve, like everyone does, love someone...
  • AND ONE DAY THEY'LL WILL MARRY!,and what you're gonna do? Kill yourself?... Think about it... and look around you...

Nenhum comentário: