terça-feira, 9 de junho de 2009

Best Day Ever!

Hello everybody!
  • Are everything fine? I hope so! =)
  • So! Let's Start! hauahuahuah ^.^
  • Man! Today was the best day of my life, or how I'd rather to call "one unforgettable day" among another unforgettable days, my memory isn't good but if I'm not wrong I have about 8...10 unforgettable days...
  • Wherever! Well I'm so happy because today I "talked" with Cinema Bizarre! *--* I had luck to access my twitter seconds before they connect in a chat at cherrytree records! Man! When I saw I got crazy, I didn't believe, I didn't know what to do! hauhauahuh But when I went and saw they're not there yet my happy down a lot xD And I thought "great! Will be the third time I lose their chat u.ú!", but I just waited one minute and so the magic starts *---* They appeared there, everyone in the chat freaked out and questions and love letters and a lot of " I love you! marry me?" started to appear.
  • I didn't do it because I confess think that it's kind of idiot stay saying like this all the time, I prefer make a really constructive praise like I did saying how Strify improve his voice, how I admire romeo opinions about a lot of things, how Kiro looks be so cute but on interviews he shows his mature side, how I like their lyrics ans so on...
  • But in the end I had a sensation of "great they ignoring me", I don't know if i will enter in a chat like this again, maybe just to pick up the "news" and only... AND even with all that sensation, 2 hours after I got sooooo crazy and started to being trembling because i realized that I was on a chat with them! ahuahuah so slow to feel, or understand me 8D ahuahuha it's me!
  • I would like to talk a little bit more but I'm so tired! -___-
  • Bye bye! Tomorrow I talk more! I have a plenty of ideas in my head!

Nenhum comentário: