sexta-feira, 12 de junho de 2009

Brazilian's Valentine Day

  • Yeah! Today is OUR Valentine Day but, on the contrary of USA, just boyfriends and girlfriends celebrate it, we don't consider friendship like they do.
  • For who doesn't have a partner, today is kind massive because you just go out of home to see thousands guys with flowers bouquet, ALL the restaurants are full, you just see couples and more couples and more couples for all around you, and everywhere are impossible to walk...
  • When I was younger, about 14...15 years old, I used to get very upset and depressed for don't have a boyfriend. I was very romantic, naivy, idiot and you know why? Because this stupid society due it to us, principally for the girls. ¬¬ We need to have a boyfriend, and then marry and have kids! Being very very stupid, idiot, feminine, sexy, have long straight blonde hair, big butt, beautiful legs, have a big sex experience, wear very short clothes (don't forget the dress), wear make up and be ALL the time totally well-dressed for your "man" AND the most important be a little bit whore. Because men are very important and we need them to live ;D ¬¬ Such a fucking stupid idea ¬¬ Thanks God mom, my school and a friend of mine woke me up about these things and now I'm very feminist.
  • Nowadays I see this date like a normal day and don't care about anything, I just don't go out of home because like I said is kind impossible because everywhere is full, YES EVERYWHERE! XD I don't have a boyfriend and don't care too once I'm very happy to be on the way I am right now!
  • You know? Now that I'm grew up I see how was good never had a boyfriend because I could enjoy each phase of my life... My childhood went until my 14, 15 years old...My Adolescent starts at 16 and I had to confess that I'm enjoying until today 8D All right that in 2 days going to be my birthday( 20 years XD) but I still feel like an adolescent, I go out a lot with my friends, go to parties and don't have to ask permission of anyone ;D (just sometimes for my parents...=P Yeah I'm a family girl and don't have any shame of it!)
  • Today I enjoyed very well! 8D I went out with my dad /o/ and after I went to my friend's house and there we got the whole day joking, talking, laughing, watching videos, singing, Playing PS3, dancing! Among all of us just one has a boyfriend 8D(fuh), the guys are single, me and another friends of mine too and we're are very well to being single. \o/
  • Let's call it a day? I have a lot of things to say to you but I ever got a little bit confuse about how to say and when say... I hope be able to put my ideas in order and then post everything here!
  • Good Night!

Nenhum comentário: