quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Nothing good today


Hello...
  • Do you know that days which you stop and start to have bad feelings...Like loneliness, or "you're the worst person in the world", or "no one cares or like you"? So... today IS one of these days for me...
  • I'm feeling such empty inside of me, such sadness... I'm having silent screams of pain inside of me... and don't fall one single tear... this agony is totally inside...
  • Well... at least this made me write some lyrics/poems... maybe that's relief me...
  • Calm down all right?u.ú My lyrics aren't so sad or things like that... most of them are to help, or to be against some kind of prejudice, or to estimulate the person to go on, or a relief....and the inspiration comes from everywhere...
  • Well I'm listening some sad/calm music to see if helps me to fall down complete... but even doing it...isn't working...
  • Oh... how i would like to see the future... I don't wanna to see everything just about two things...all the time seems gonna happen something... and all the time seems that will never happen... to tell you the truth my hope is leaving me ...it's almost gone completely... more some months and I really give up...
  • I'm all the time giving force to my friends, estimulating them... but for myself I don't have enough...
  • I'm really bad today x.x see you another day right? byebye
  • Ps.: Even my grades on my college are terrible... this semester I threw away almost everything x.x

Nenhum comentário: