sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2009

Let's change! ;D

  • Today I woke up a little bit different!
  • To tell you the truth I woke up with an enormous will to change everything around me! I don't know from where that force came, but it's NOW with me!
  • I'm all the time saying:"How I'd like to do this", "How I'd like to do that"," My life could be different", "I'd like to speak and be like her" and so on... Man! It's so easy complain about everything and don't move a finger to change anything! It's so easy stay locked in your room totally depressed figuring out how you'd like your life were... You need to woke up! You need to stand up and say to yourself: I'M GONNA CHANGE AND I'M GONNA START RIGHT NOW! I WANT A DIFFERENT LIFE SO LET'S MOVE! For me this is the hardest step and the very first one.
  • Today I woke up like this, made in my mind a short list of what i want to change, what i need to do and have already started! My first change gonna be stop to be so sedentary and start to lose weight!
  • Yeeeeaaaah! I'm very overweight, too much XD a real obese! I'm not Joking! I'm weight 96 kg with 1,68m! See? So I associated on a club and there I'll dance, work out and play Volley! I know that it's a hard and loooooong way, much more for me 'cause one of my problems to be overweight it's hormonal so it's really hard lose weight, but losing just 3 or 4 kg per month will be good I just CAN'T give up! And don't worry I'll start to do all of it with doctor accompaniment.
  • My second change it's start to improve my English! I've been doing an English course for 3 years and half until now and my writing it's not so good, because of it on writing tests my grade ever decrease >.<>
  • Well let's call it a day? ;D hauahuahauh For today it is!
  • Ps.: My Englih course teach us British English, but when have some difference of American English to british they teach us too!
  • Ps.2:I think I'm writting this just for me, and have to confess that I don't expect comments... If when I access this again have something you don't know how I will be happy! =P
  • xxx to everyone! ^__^

Nenhum comentário: