terça-feira, 16 de junho de 2009

Nothing to do but lazy to write a blog

MA OE! xD ahuahuah
  • Ignore it! It's one of my way to say hi to my friends ahuahauha
  • I'm a little bit bored and watching my favorite programe at MTV BRASIL "Descarga MTV" XD I had to confess that sometimes Mion stress me out TOO MUCH, especially when he talks about my favorite artists, but I count until 10 and remember he's just joking and he's payed to do what he does...wherever... I'm here just to post some videos/songs that I'm totally addicted right now! ^__^
  • Kate Perry - Waking Up in Vegas

  • Taking Back Sunday- Sink Into me (I love them! But unfortunatelly they aren't famous here!)

  • A Static Lullaby- Toxic ( I'm not a fan of this band, but i love their britney cover!)

  • And This little video from "Spectacular!" New Movie from Nickelodeon, but they haven't showed on Brazil yet. Even think that the principal guy is a bit too much athletic he's very sexy! *---*

Nenhum comentário: