terça-feira, 11 de maio de 2010

YAY!!! A NEW LIFE FOR SURE!

Hello everybody!!! \o/

  • I've tried to get a good picture to show something about what I'm gonna write here, but I didn't find anything that could fit, so today no picture =/
  • On the other post I've said that i decided to be happy and live my life, right? So! Here I am doing it! HAUAHAUAH =P I started it about a week ago, while I was watching a documentary about musical films and that open my eyes in some way...
  • I decided to do just what make me happy, just what i love, just what make me feel awesome, and started to give value to myself! \o/ Stop being sad with others opinion, live every second intensely...I'm felling much better right now, enjoying everything! *--* It's really another life!
  • And for sure I've made my decisions! I'm gonna work out, do a singing course, maybe a guitar course too,  start to look for trainees and next semester start a new language course! Today I arranged to next Monday to meet my singer teacher ^^, Friday or Monday start the gym!
  • Even my healthy being ok, I need to lose weight because I can't find clothes to fit me, There is a little problem on both of mine ankles which all the overweight it's increasing the pain while I walk, so... time to get thin!
  • Today I'm with 110 kg! XD My first aim gonna be to weight 90 kg! I' rather do short aims than longer because on this way I can see the result, and got calm... different when I go to the doctor and he/she says : you'll need to weight 55, so do this and that to get it! And then I started to get nervous because I'm not seeing any difference, I'm not losing weight easily, because I have hypothyroidism and then I give up xD So is better one step at a time! \o/
  • I don't know when I'm gonna post here again, but on the next post I promise a photo of mine^^
  • Kisses to you all and see ya! =**
  • Listen to : Unaddicted - Emily Osment

Nenhum comentário: