sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2010

errr... I've got a situtation!


  • XD Well! The title explain everything, right? NO! xD
  • Yeah... problems, problems...PROBLEMS! Ok! I must admit I'm depress today. Nevertheless i guess it might be PMS...
  • All Right I'm disturbed xD I've been looking for trainees, to earn money and so be able to pay my music courses with no worry, but it's hard! >.<>.<>.<
  • Another thing which may be disturbing me is  my camera's broken! So no photos of mine =/ In addition a friend of mine, after broke up with his girlfriend, comeback to be exactly on the way he was before start dating, and now acts like nothing have ever happened! xD
  • Seriously, I've suffered enough and don't wanna be an idiot again! I've been growing up on the last four years and keep doing it! I learnt so many things! I just opened my eyes!
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! >.<>
  • I'm in one of that days which everything go wrong, besides you start to get depressive and pessimist! ¬¬""""""""""""" >.<>
  • I must stop right now x.x!
  • Ps.: I know I should look like an idiot, crazy person who write webblogs for no one, but this is my way to train my English, to express myself  and who knows the future? Maybe someone get interested and start to read ^^
  • I'm finishing this webblog with this video, I'm tottally addicted to this song and... between us ;D Jared leto, even with his 38 years old, looks like 26 and keep hot! <3>
  • King and Queens - 30 seconds to mars

Nenhum comentário: