sexta-feira, 14 de maio de 2010

WHAT A TALENT! *--*

  • Hi!!!! ^--^
  • First of all! Watch this video:
  • Now I can move on! ahuahuaha! I know that I should be posting a photo of mine, instead of that video, but you don't know how I've got fascinate with him! He knows how to impose his voice and keep it, he plays piano terrifically, I've got stunned!!! *--*
  • What a talented boy, don't you think? I DO! And he's just 12! I hope he get famous ^^, and to tell you a secret of mine I'd like to have a son like him: cute, beautiful and talented when talk about music! I guess he was better than gaga, when she played paparazzi on acoustic version!
  • Wherever! Hope you've liked it and on a next post I promise explain you about my hypothyroidism and finally put a photo of mine! *--*

Nenhum comentário: