terça-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2012

I must have done something good =)

“Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
but somewhere in my wicked miserable past
there must’ve be a moment of truth

So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good

Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could

So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good” Something Good – Sound of Music

This lyrics is marvelous, isn’t it? I’m crazy for SM Soundtrack! I love this film since the first time I watched it, which was when I was 3 or 4 years old! As far as I remember there are some memories in my mind of myself singing “Do Re Mi”, Favourite Things” and “singing in the rain” ( the last one from the film singing in the rain) to my grandma while I was talking to her on the telephone. Nowadays I finally found the SM soundtrack CD selling and I bought it! *-*
All their lyrics and rhythms are very beautiful and sweet. I’m crazy for musicals and Broadway!
Sing+Dance+Act = My happiness!
Anyway, I didn’t come here to talk about those! I came to talk about good things which are happening to me! =)
Here in my house keep being like living in the hell, but still there’s hope in me that things will get better… At least I’m having fun with my friends, silly stuff but even though very funny!
I have the sensation that things are changing! And at the same time I’m happy and anxious... I’m a little bit afraid of. Changes always scare me a bit… You don’t know if they will be good or bad…You just know they are gonna be different… =S
I loved see my childhood’s friend Vic¹ some days ago! There are 13 years of friendship! YEAH! We’re together since 2000! *-* Every time we’re together something unusual happens! I wish we were friends until we get old. =D
Well, to end I’d like to say just one more thing: I hope so much in the future be able to sing that lyrics above… I want things getting marvelous to me after all these 15 years of suffering…
I’m still a kid who dreams very high, who dreams with impossible things…
But as Audrey Hepburn said once: Nothing is impossible the word itself says “I’m possible”

*-* Bye Bye! =)

1- I’m the only one who calls him like that! Hehehe! His name is Victor! J.Victor! =)
2- Yeah! I’ve decided to come back write in English because I need to practice! In April is gonna be 1 year I’ve finished my English course and if I don’t practice I’ll forget everything I’ve learnt on those 5 years and 4 months! =S

I’m Brazilian and NEVER GIVE UP!

A beautiful song with marvelous lyrics: Time of your life – Lovex <3

Nenhum comentário: